Profile Picture

master cylinder video

Posted By Bobby O 55 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)Supercharged (175 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
        Does anyone know if the video: DUEL BOWL MASTER CYLINDER CONVERSION is still available on you tube. I can't seem to find it. Is it under a different title. It was good because it gave you a parts list also. I know the master cylinder was a 1967 Mustang drum/drum. I need to know the other parts. Thank you.
Kahuna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Bobby
My understanding is that it was removed by the author
bergmanj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)Supercharged (539 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Not trying to be flippant or disrespectful here - try searching the web using "dual" as the correct spelling (not "duel").

Regards, JLB

55 Ford Crown Victoria Steel Top
62bigwindow
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
It's gone. We had a link to it on a social forum on the HAMB but not now. If you find a good tutorial video let us know.

Durham Missouri
miker
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
I ran a search over on the Ford Barn, and the video link is gone there too. You might try asking there (you’ll have to join) someone from the social group might just have the parts list for the whole conversion. If nothing else kultulz may be able to post the manual info from the 67 Mustang info. He seems to have all the old parts books available. The barn’s a pretty friendly site.

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ

Reading This Topic

Site Meter