Profile Picture

292 engine for sale

Posted By airman 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)Supercharged (251 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
not for sure if anyone would be interested in a 292 engine that  has been rebuilt from inside out and runs great, never installed because project didn't work out, was going in a 1960 f100 but truck just had to much rot to save it, the engine was machined .40 over and crank turned .20, new from inside out, has a cruise night special camshaft  from john mummert,  the heads were reuilt also ecz-c heads with the high lift rockers and new springs from mummert as well to match the camshaft, it has offenhauser aluminum valve covers, a new water pump powdercoated, high performance fuel pump, a rear sump oil pan, with new seals for oil pump as well, a 57 or later distributor with petronics electronic ignition upgrade, I have a ECZ- 9425B intake with edelbrock 650 carb that runs awesome on it on engine stand, I also have a 573 edelbrock triple duce intake powdercoated chrome and 3 holley 94 carbs on it, center carb is idle carb and outer carbs have powervalve plugged and bigger jets, I have only ran the engine on stand for break in with the proper oil with additives added, ran engine up to operating temp for 20 min on stand 3 times, If anyone is interested I can upload pics, my loss is your gain, putting money into another project, asking 3000 for motor with 4barrell setup and 4000 with triple deuce, engine is located in Joplin, MO
Joe-JDC
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
A location might help stir interest.  Joe-JDC

JDC
trodom
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
do you have original exhaust manifolds for  292 ford v8 that has the crossover pipe
carl
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I have exhaust manifolds for y block with crossover e mail me  at cl56vic@yahoo.com   Carl
cokefirst
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
do you still have that engine?  If so, does it have the side road draft tube or is this a newer engine with the side road draft tube location machined shut and uses the rear valley pan road draft tube?  Thanks!!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter