Profile Picture

Rear Seat Belt Install

Posted By Melly 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)Supercharged (586 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 days ago
Looking to put rear seat belts in my 55 Crown, as my 4 year old grand daughter want to ride in it and loves my Crown. Best helper in world.  Wondering it there is anyone that could help as I don't know where would be best place to drill for mounting. 
charliemccraney
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
Follow the instructions that come with the belts.

Lawrenceville, GA
miker
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
This is a link to a diagram, pass cars halfway down. I don’t know it’s all that much help. Don’t make the mistake I did once and drill a hole from the top you can’t get to from the bottom. Like over the frame or the muffler. Duh.

https://classiccarradiodoctor.com/fordseatbelts.htm

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
62bigwindow
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Juliano's has a nice how to on their site. That's where I got mine for my wagon.

Durham Missouri
prosycamore
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)Normally aspirated (39 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I wish I have a granddaughter who appreciates being in the crown.
Daniel Jessup
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
ad
Melly (5/4/2018)
Looking to put rear seat belts in my 55 Crown, as my 4 year old grand daughter want to ride in it and loves my Crown. Best helper in world.  Wondering it there is anyone that could help as I don't know where would be best place to drill for mounting. 

check out my blog in the This and That section or better yet, just visit www.hotrodreverend.com. Loads of documentation on a 1955 Ford Fairlane. Plus, you can subscribe to the blog there. I too got all of my belts from Juliano's. Three lap belts in the rear and two 3 point retractable up fronts.

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter