Profile Picture

Randy Conner

Posted By 30 coupe 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I am looking for a good e-mail address for Randy Conner, seems that he no longer is using A.O.L.  . Any one have a current e-mail address?--- Thanks , ---Jim
PF Arcand
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Does he have a handle he uses here?. Or Is this the person that occassionly writes in Y-Block magazine?

Paul
30 coupe
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)Supercharged (312 reputation)

I do not know if he has a handle here. I met him through one of the forums I frequent a few years ago, and I do not remember which one.  It may have been here or over on the Ford Barn.  I have not contacted him for over a year.  Last time I talked to him through e-mail was when I was thinking of trying to find a stock oval air cleaner for the factory Thunderbird 2x4 set-up. we talked about the collection of 57 fords he has and his 34 ford coupe.  ( I think it was a 34 ) he sent me a few pictures of his collection.  I sent him a few pictures of my Y-Block powered '30 Ford Coupe, I think that is what started our conversations, he really liked it.    At that time he mentioned that he and his wife had thought off and on of a road trip up here to Alaska, but that he was getting back into racing and would probably not make that year. ( about 2 years ago).  Randy seemed like a very nice fellow, and was very knowledgeable , and will to share his knowledge.  The only e-mail address I have is on an  AOL.com  address,  and that is not good any longer.  I do not know if he writes for any magazines, I never ask what he did for a living, I assumed he was retired for some reason. I just would like to get in touch and say hello, and see how he is doing. I did have his phone # but, lost a lot of information when my old lap top died.  Thanks for your reply. maybe someone here can help. I am sure if anyone here who knows him , and contacts him, I am sure he will remember me.  Thanks to anyone and everyone who may be able to help me get in touch with him.-----Jim
MplsMike
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)Supercharged (509 reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Is this the Randy Conner you are looking for? He has a 1957 Ford parts website.

http://1957fordparts.com/contact/

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
30 coupe
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Thanks Mike, that is the same fellow I have been looking for. I did not know he had a web site.  He still has the same AOL e-mail address listed, but this gives me his phone # if it is still good.  Thanks for taking the time to find him for me.  I do not frequent this forum often, as I do not have a car from the time frame that the Y-Block was manufactured, but I do have a Y-Block in my '30 ford coupe. The last car from this time frame that I owned was back in high school, I had a '56 ford 2dr. ranch wagon.  thanks to everyone.---Jim
30 coupe
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I would just like to leave an up-date. I was able to contact Randy through his web site, and have received an e-mail answer from him.   Thank you  mplsMike, for your help I really appreciate it.  Jim Hackenberger, Palmer , Alaska
PF Arcand
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Follow up; As I asked, Randy has written in Y-Block magazine in the past, mainly about E code cars etc..

Paul
30 coupe
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

PF Arcand,   Thank you. I did not know that he had written any articles before I posted my question.   After visiting his web site, I am now aware of them.  There was a lot on his site about him that I was not aware of. Randy is very knowledgeable, and willing to share his knowledge, he is a very nice guy, and has responded to my e-mail to him through his web site.  Thanks again for the help-----Jim

Reading This Topic

Site Meter