Profile Picture

New format

Posted By Lord Gaga 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Does anyone else agree that this forum's new format really sucks?
Or does my computer have a virus or something?????
I'm using Firefox.

"FREE SAMPLE"
charliemccraney
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
Nothing seems different to me.

Lawrenceville, GA
NoShortcuts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Lord Gaga.  I'm using Firefox, also.  Like Charlie, I'm not seeing any change in the Firefox Format.

Consider referencing the rectangle in the upper right corner of your Firefox  web page.  Click on the rectangle and go down to the question mark next to the word 'Help' next to the bottom of the list . . .

Click on the Help listing . . .

On the page that opens, click on 'Firefox Help' . . .

On the page that opens, go down to the exclamation mark on the 3rd row down that reads 'Fix Slowness, Crashing, & Error Messages, and Other Problems'. Click on it.

On the next page that opens, go down to the 9th title that reads, 'Refresh Firefox'.  Click that title and you're on the path to refresh Firefox.

Refreshing Firefox should get you squared away.

Hope this helps!   Smile

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
paul2748
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I use Firefox and haven't noticed any change

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

Lord Gaga
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Thanks NoShortcuts!  That did the trick!

"FREE SAMPLE"

Reading This Topic

Site Meter