Profile Picture

Yblock heads

Posted By 2721955meteor 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
have acquired 2 heads ECGT THEY HAVE SMALL CHAMBERS look the size of eczg heads. they have 1.7 intakes and can easily de converted to 1.9 s with plenty of clearance to spark plugs. does any 1 have info on these heads. they have bin rebuilt  new springs and valves ,surfaced. plan to sell them after i inst 1.9 intakes. they have a lot of well done clean up  of exhaust and intakes. ports

have another set 6090 d heads. i have looked in teds listings and other info can not find eather  on lists. this heads look like possibly industrial heads as  will not take 1.9 intakes with out hitting plugs.  they 1.7s and barley enough clearance for spark plugs.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
PF Arcand
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Re #s 6090, wasn't that just part of Ford's part number system indicating cylinder heads? If there's no other indicator letters other than the "d",could they be South American heads?   

Paul
OlWeldinrig
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)Supercharged (185 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Those are the same heads that are factory on my low mile Canadian 57 one ton with a 272.Its a Real peppy engine.
KULTULZ
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)Supercharged (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
From Original Post-
have another set 6090 d heads. i have looked in teds listings and other info can not find eather  on lists.

If CANADIAN FORD, the cross-over chart won't be of much use as most engine parts/assemblies stayed in CAN and/or were also shipped overseas, such as AU.

6090 is the ENGINEERING BASIC PN and should have a prefix immediately if front of it to I.D. it (example B9AE 6090-x).

Ted
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 days ago
2721955meteor (3/25/2018)
.....Have another set 6090 d heads.  I have looked in Teds' listings and other info and can not find either on lists.  These heads look like possibly like industrial heads as it will not take 1.9 intakes with out hitting plugs.  They are 1.7s and barley enough clearance for spark plugs.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

I’ll suggest looking at the other end of the end as the prefix to the ‘6090-D’ may be there.  These could be ‘C1TE’ heads or other early Sixties small valve heads.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter