Profile Picture

For Sale: Tbird Valve Covers

Posted By unibodyboy 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello,

Up for sale is a set of original Tbird valve covers.  They have been bead blasted, and look like they are in great shape they just need to be polished and painted. 

I'm asking $250 + shipping.

Thanks!

My name is Greg and I am addicted to Y's.
unibodyboy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)

Price drop to $225 shipped TYD in the US.  Pictures upon request, please send me an email address and I'll shoot them over. 

unibodyboy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

One more chance and these are going to epay.  I'd rather someone on here gets them...

mongo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)Supercharged (375 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
you will do much better on Ebay , raise the price to take up the 13% from ebay and paypal . They will sell easy there. It's too bad we have to, Not much action here. 

Po ol Davie

Sparta , Tn.

Lou
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Most of the guys here who want T-bird valve covers all ready have them, that's the reason for lack of action here.
PF Arcand
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Gregg: as posted, sometimes interest in the classifieds here is slow. Of course as soon as you move them elsewhere, someone will post lookng for them!

Paul
jumpstart
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
unibodyboy;  I would have bought them , BUT you stated that you had bead blasted them. That screws them up.
unibodyboy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Hi gents... Ended up selling these via craigslist, thanks for the pointers though!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter