Profile Picture

Edelbrock Valve Covers & 573 Intake

Posted By unibodyboy 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi Guys,

Thinning the herd for a new project - I don't want to sell these but they are items that should be used by someone!

Just like the title says, a 573 intake and valve covers for a Y block.  The valve covers are polished and have been used, but are in excellent condition.  There is a small chip in the casting of the edelbrock script.  I've run the valvue convers on my Y block in the pickup, and they worked great -- but I just ended up sticking with painted stock covers.  The 573 intake was bead blasted.  It has been clamped down at some point but I've never run it. 

I'd Iike to sell both the valve covers and the intake as a set - $650 plus paypal fees and shipping from 99163 for the whole deal.  Feel free to send me a note and I can text/email you pictures. 

Thanks,

Greg

My name is Greg and I am addicted to Y's.
Joe-JDC
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Can you send pictures to me at       joedvick at swbell dot net   I am interested in them.  Joe-JDC

JDC
unibodyboy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)Supercharged (128 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Sold and shipped to Joe...  sad to see these go but happy they will be used!

My name is Greg and I am addicted to Y's.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter