Profile Picture

1956 Ford F100 Side Window Patterns

Posted By Tex56 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Does anyone know where I can get the patterns to have side windows made for my 1956 Ford F100?  The originals were gone when I got it and the glass guy needs patterns to cut new glass. Thanks 
charliemccraney
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you can't find any, you can try to make them out of cardboard.

Lawrenceville, GA
Bob Gardner
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
If you are missing the vent windows, then Midfifty sell a complete solid side window kit.  http://midfifty.com/index.php
dbird
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
My originals are long gone, but I have a set of one piece side windows waiting to be installed that I can make a tracing of.  Most of the rest of the parts aren't that hard to fabricate.
Don
cokefirst
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)Supercharged (292 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
http://www.lmctruck.com/features/fa/fa9d8.htm  this link takes you to a company that sells the glass both clear and tinted for $40 a side.  

Reading This Topic

Site Meter