Profile Picture

Wanted ECZ-G head (Australia)

Posted By dennis22 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)Supercharged (412 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Guys,

I’m still on my search for 1 ecz-g head to fix the problem of my miss matched head drama. If anyone has a spare head lying around and is willing to deal with the hassle of shipping to Australia I would appreciate your help immensely!

Thanks, Dennis.

56 F100 - 272 Y Block
NSW, Australia.

jumpstart
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Dennes22;  I have an extra Head. But the problem is getting it Down  Under. If you want to e-mail me we can talk
There is a Question about your head first. Has the head you have been milled. I have a few that we can go thru. That way I can match your head in thickness. Do you know where you can measure it for the right thickness..

E-mail is fairlanebob@charter.net

Home phone is 530-527-4326 

Bob  Harvey

Reading This Topic

Site Meter