Profile Picture

The 55 Ford Blog has moved...

Posted By Daniel Jessup 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Since I have had much difficulty in posting, hosting, and what have you, I have decided to move the 55 Ford Fairlane Restoration Blog to a stand alone site. I was trying to maintain three different third party sites and the work was overwhelming. One site has 85,000 views.

The domain name "hotrodreverend" was purchased and the new site is set up. There is much more in the way of photos and videos on that blog. There is also a place to subscribe if you would like too. The link below takes you right to the blog - over 25 posts have already been made.

https://www.hotrodreverend.com/in-progress

thanks fellas

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Bobwanna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
Hello Rev. I was wondering why you have been so quiet here. It makes total sense to only post to one site. I had somewhat lost track of your progress on the 55 but and happy to see the results on your site.  You really have a  lot of great info there.   Thanks - Bob

AKA   Bob-93021
Daniel Jessup
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks Bob - I appreciate your kind remarks. For anyone that wants to subscribe to get updates whenever I post them, go to https://www.hotrodreverend.com/blog-subscribe
and give your e-mail address. I would suggest that you make sure nothing goes to spam. I do post around once a week, sometimes more if time permits. You will not get any advertisements and your email address will not be shared with anyone. The website I created is through Wix.com.

thanks!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter