Profile Picture

New guy

Posted By jecklhyde 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)Turbocharged (53 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello, New to forum as of today.  57 F100,  Been going by Jecklhyde for the twenty years I've been on the nets; David Lackey, Odessa, Texas. I'm old and don't know much.
Rowen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Welcome jack, me too and me either!
This forum will change that.

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
Rowen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
It dropped the Hyde for some reason. I did get the handle

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
NoShortcuts
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Jecklhyde.  Welcome to the site.  Knowledge is relative, David.  Seems like at an early point in their life some think they know it ALL.  For some others, the older they get the more they realize that they don't know.  This is likely because some come to realize how much there is to know.

I got hooked on this Forum because of the quality of the information shared and the mature nature of the participants.  Too, IF someone like myself shares something that they mistakenly think is correct, others will come forward and gently correct the error for everyone's benefit and without any demeaning put-downs.  There are no 'dumb' questions or responses shared here.  There are a large number of serious, sharing, genuine FoMoCo engine and vehicle enthusiasts on this Forum.

I've picked up information here that I know of no other source for including car magazines, service manuals, and factory service letters.  In addition to the on-going sharing of information in the current Forum web site topic listing, the Archive of information is amazing.  Unfortunately, though, because of some necessary software program updates made from time-to-time, the Archive only goes back just so far.

I'm glad you've joined us!  Smile

Regards,
Charlie 

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Rono
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Welcome to the site David! I think you will find all the information and advice you will need regarding our Y-Block era cars and trucks. I was just looking at a 57 F100 being sold locally on Craigslist, but I just can't take on another project. I don't know how far Odessa is from Lorena, TX, but you will have another great source for engine building there with Ted Eaton. Glad you are joining us!! 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

LordMrFord
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Welcome.
A lack of knowledge dont matter if you just know how to find that missing information.
... and for missing Y-Block related information, this forum is great place to start digging.

Hyvinkää, FI

Reading This Topic

Site Meter