Profile Picture

Complete E Code set up

Posted By Rowen 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
For sale complete E Code set up. Intake, carbs, pre-bent fuel and vac lines. Partial linkage. (4) 1/2" phelonic (sp) spacers with gaskets. Carbs were built by Sal Cicala and come with all his instructions and detailed photos. They have been converted to elec choke. Have well over $1200 invested. First $900 takes it all. Will NOT break it up. Will throw in (2)
6 3/4" chrome air cleaners I got from speedway. Going with Mummert's intake and a modern carb. Decided HP trumps appearance. Call Rowen @ 9one62five7zerothree3five.

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
Rowen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Forgot to mention, they are the T pots. Never been run. New in box.

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
MVP56
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Sal does excellent work and is very reasonable. i highly recommend him and he will be doing all of my future carbs. MVP56
Rowen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

I have had more than one request for pics of the carb #s. I will be picking them up this weekend and will take pics of EVERYTHING included in the price. To be honest I cannot at this time verify #s. If Sal recalls either way before I post he/you sir, are more than welcome to. I will post pics either way. Thanks for the interest

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca

Reading This Topic

Site Meter