Profile Picture

FS: ECZ-9425-A Manifold / teapot carb / tbird oil bath - C0AE 9425-F Manifold

Posted By A_BURLY-WIND 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

FS: ECZ-9425-A Manifold / teapot carb / tbird oil bath - C0AE 9425-F...

Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
ECZ-9425-A Manifold / teapot carb / tbird oil bath all in great shape and ready to run. Asking $150 plus the ride for the 3. Also have a great shape C0AE 9425-F manifold, $45 plus the ride. Have more pics i can send if interersted. Located in Charlotte North Carolina/

I know this is a long shot but would trade all this for a ready to run B manifold haha dont have my hopes up though.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/c1d8c1b3-fa67-4249-9f85-cc21.jpg

Blood stains. Speed kills. Fast cars. Cheap thrills.
A_BURLY-WIND
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)Supercharged (80 reputation)

BUMP

MAKE ME AN OFFER ON THIS STUFF GUYS I NEED TO GET IT GONE.

crownvic55
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Is the carb a 4 barrel and for a 56?  When you say "ready to run" on the B manifold, what do you mean?  I have a B that I might be willing to trade.  Let me check on freight charges from you to me and vice versa and I will get back to you.
Ben
Located in Tulsa, OK area.

Ben HessTulsa,OK
A_BURLY-WIND
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

crownvic55 (7/26/2017)
Is the carb a 4 barrel and for a 56?  When you say "ready to run" on the B manifold, what do you mean?  I have a B that I might be willing to trade.  Let me check on freight charges from you to me and vice versa and I will get back to you.
Ben
Located in Tulsa, OK area.

Sent you a message buddy

A_BURLY-WIND
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

$125 plus the ride. need these gone!

A_BURLY-WIND
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

$95 plus shipping for the 3 items!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter