Profile Picture

RB Mercury Mermaid

Posted By hjh 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Just received my summer issue of IMOA Quicksilver Magazine & leafing thru it I seen a picture of the July 1957 Mercury Mermaid and thought I know some one that has built one. I went to the front of article add there is  RB  Royce Brechler . A fine piece of craftsmanship that he had to one or more Y-Block shoot outs. The International Mercury Owners Association has done a nice article on Royce about building the car. It is on page 47 of Quicksilver. Royce way to go.  Harry Hutten
martyk98
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)Supercharged (403 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have a Hilborn FI unit just like that with Magneto, roller lifters, Enderle  fuel pumps, etc. for a 368 MEL engine.  If you know anyone that wants to buy it let me know.  the price is $5K OBO. No engine.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter