Profile Picture

Car or parts shipping from the west coast.

Posted By MoonShadow 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
  1. I will be going to Bonneville Speed Week and am looking for a job to bring back. I'm pulling a 26' enclosed trailer and will be leaving there around August 18. I can haul a complete car, a rolling chassis or a bunch of parts. Will be traveling mostly across I-80 but am open to detours for pickup my final destination is Manchester, New Hampshire. Doesn't have to be car related. Whatever you need hauled that will fit in my trailer is open for discussion. Experienced driver with a clean driving history. Also a non drinker. Send me a message on FB if interested.  A pick up in California is also possible.   
  2.       The return route is somewhat flexible. It all comes down to cost for diverting to your location.
  3. http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/8613f630-4ca8-40fa-b9d3-e342.jpg

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
DryLakesRacer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Normally unheard words of wisdom and experience....Don't take that nice trailer on the salt. If you do prior to going reseal all of the lower edges with sillycone ( I used gray) . When you get home jack it up and remove your entir brake system and thourgholy wash and dry EVERYTHING. If you rear doors do not have have grease fitting on the pivots, drill them and put them in. Add mud flaps behind the rear tires that almost touch the ground. Construct a rear mud flap across the rear of your truck right at the back bumper full width and too the ground. It can attach to your receiver hitch and be put on before drive on the salt. Coat very thing with "Salt Away" at the end of the road. Anything aluminum ei: truck transmission, steps, alternators, etc will look like Alkaselzer in a few weeks...
I have destroyed 3 trailers and 5 pickup trucks and I'm the most meticulous guy you will ever find on the salt. I had made wrap around mud flaps on the front wheels of my truck and always ordered rear plastic wheel well liners on my trucks..... I rent a truck now.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
MoonShadow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Thanks for the info. I don't plan to take the trailer on the salt. Just providing backup for the Bones on the journey out for tires or any other problem. Not at the race. Hoping to find something to haul back to help expenses. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

bump

Y's guys rule!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter