Profile Picture

HUGE AUCTION

Posted By stlroken 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

Might be of interest to some and its interesting to see the sale bill. Go to Sullivan Auctions in Hamilton il and look for the collector car auction. This is one of the largest classic car auctions I've ever seen. Its a
five day sale. The guy farmed 10,000 (appox) acres in Iowa and I understand had a lot of land in Texas he farmed as well as a large trucking company. Huge variety of vehicles plus lots of other auto related
items.
Jim Dahl
Washington, Ia

Meandean
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Going.
But why tell others,  they might out bid us!!!
Well, yes going to look on the weekend before.  But doubt I'll be bidding
Lou
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
I can't see the auction company getting thru this much stuff in 5 days, this is unreal .http://www.sullivanauctioneers.com/auction/huge-collector-car-antique-tractor-collection-2/  Hope they publish on line the winning bids.
speedpro56
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Lot of great stuff and will bring A LOT of Big bucks$$$$.

-Gary Burnette-

Reading This Topic

Site Meter