Profile Picture

NEW/OLD MEMBER

Posted By stlroken II 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

I retired on March 3rd and didn't know how to change my email address on the forum since it was under the business name so I re-registered with a new email address and instead of STLROKEN I'm now          using STLROKEN II. I hope this is o.k.at least I'm able to get onto the forum now. If there is a better or another way to do this let me know. Thanks.
Jim Dahl
Washington, Ia

Ted
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Jim.  You should be able to change your email address yourself simply by going to your personal user profile.  To get to your user profile, you’ll need to be logged in to your original account which should be doable using your older email address.  Then simply click on the small gear to the right of your name at the top right of the screen.  That will bring up a pop up window with some choices.

If you would like, I can put your new email address to the old account.  This will allow you to keep using the older account instead of the new one you just created.  Just let me know. Ted.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

stlroken
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)Supercharged (200 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Ted
I think I've got it. Thank you for your help. I've GOT to figure these new thing out (computers).
Jim Dahl
Washington, Iowa

Reading This Topic

Site Meter