Profile Picture

Posted By PF Arcand 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Has there been some problem with this site recently?   I'm not asked for an e address or Password normally.

Paul
charliemccraney
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Nothing I am aware of.  You could have had updates to a browser that reset that info.  Or maybe it timed out.  That happens to me occasionally but when it does, I usually have to log back in to every website that I use.

Lawrenceville, GA
paul2748
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)Supercharged (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 hours ago
You might have accidentally hit log out  so you have to re - log in.  make sure the next time you log in you check "keep me logged In" or similar wording.

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

Ted
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 days ago
There’s been no maintenance on the YBF site in awhile that I’m aware of.  If your computer has been in the shop recently or you’ve done some cookie clean up, then you would need to reenter your email address and password to get back into the site.  As has been mentioned, some of the automatic upgrades that take place on a computer can also do some resets thus requiring the login to be reinitiated.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter