Profile Picture

Heater control panel brackets

Posted By Kahuna 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Help
I am missing the mounting brackets that hold the heater control panel in the dash of my 56 Ford Fairlane. There are 2 of these that have a 1/4" hole in each one & an odd shape to make tightening the nuts hold the control panel to the dash.
If anyone has a couple of these, I'd really appreciate it.
My control panel that has the controls & cables attached was in the car but not mounted.
Thanks for looking. I'm kinda stuck wthout them for now.
Jim
carl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Jim  I saw you ad on hamb and sent you a reply there  Carl
Kahuna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Thanks Carl
As mentioned, I found them locally.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter