Profile Picture

went for a ride

Posted By Rowen 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Went for a nice long drive Saturday. Man what a pleasure!! The rain here in NorCal has been relentless!! We have gotten so use to the drought we have been in, that we have mostly forgotten what a real California winter is like. Gonna be nice for the first part of the week and then in it comes again!! Anyway, the drive,.......the drive......I needed that drive.......her battery and mine got recharged!!!!! My mental health is back in alignment!!! Ready for the rest of winter now!!! How about the rest o you fellas, are you ready.....? How do the rest of you cope without being able to get out and drive these sweet rides we have? Im just musing........

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
dbird
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)Supercharged (592 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I know the feeling, it had been weeks since I had the 'Bird out.  Met some friends on Sunday for lunch at a restaurant about 20 miles away , almost put the top down for the drive back.  Nice to hear the pipes again.  More rain Wednesday or Thursday for a few days.

I hope you're far enough south you haven't had to worry about the Oroville Dam and everything is good.

Don
'55 Thunderbird, '56 F100 under construction still.
Modesto
Rowen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
If that thing let's go we will be ok. We are on high ground in woodland directly behind the yolo count fair grounds. It's the county flood evac location. I feel for the 190,000 folks that did have to evac. 50 yrs of the wrong governance in this state. No, no, I won't go there. It'll jus ruin a great day!!

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca

Reading This Topic

Site Meter