Profile Picture

Its official my 55 has power brakes

Posted By junkyardjeff 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
Installed the booster before i took off to Florida in november but it now has the power brake pedal pad.http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/dd8cda6d-48ba-406b-95ad-2ffc.jpg

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio
miker
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
That makes it official. Don't know how many kids put the p/b pedal on to impresses their friends. Kind of like the organ pipes and A/C vents from J C Whitney in the rear window tray.

I've got to ask. What's that to the right, sitting on the tunnel?

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
Rudder2fly
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I just wish there was more separation between throttle and brake pedal. Very easy to get foot on both at same time!!

56 VIC  Gene Stoehr Sr.
junkyardjeff
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

miker (2/5/2017)
That makes it official. Don't know how many kids put the p/b pedal on to impresses their friends. Kind of like the organ pipes and A/C vents from J C Whitney in the rear window tray.

I've got to ask. What's that to the right, sitting on the tunnel?

Its a gutted 8 track player that has a modern stereo in it,I was going to put the stereo in another dash I picked up but that was going to be too much work.

junkyardjeff
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Now here is the other side of the pedal and do not look at the 351 as it will not be in there forever,I just need to find a better set of heads then I can start building the 292.http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/826dc4d9-a29c-406f-adfc-825e.jpg

junkyardjeff
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Here is the guttedhttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/75fbdd13-2f2f-4121-8720-9bc5.jpg 8 track player

junkyardjeff
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Ahttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4c28edda-cc72-439f-a012-0d77.jpgnd another picture

Reading This Topic

Site Meter