Profile Picture

scrubrolet is like Politics

Posted By Vic Correnti 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
They win the popular vote, but loose the race.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7393d096-cbf0-4ed0-bfdc-c4b0.jpg  Vic Correnti

62bigwindow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Months Ago
There starting to loose that too. Just watched one of the auction shows and Fords were bringing big money.

Durham Missouri
Lord Gaga
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hey Vic!
  Is that you in the third row?http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7290b806-5503-4094-b546-c3d5.jpg

"FREE SAMPLE"
Lou
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The Fords are bringing big money because most of the Fords are restored to factory stock. The market has always favored restorations over customs that is something I've been telling my clients and anyone who will listen for 40 years.  A lot of the 50s and early 60s cars are owned by guys like myself, and where getting on in years to say the least the people buying are cars are true collectors and they want correct restorations. 
Vic Correnti
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)Supercharged (703 reputation)

I think not.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7393d096-cbf0-4ed0-bfdc-c4b0.jpg  Vic Correnti

Vic Correnti
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

My "I think not" reply was for the picture comment and not to Lou's factory stock comments.

DryLakesRacer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
I personally like them stock to or at least such mild changes like wheels/tires and maybe lowering that can comeback with very minimum work and is included if sold; but some of the milder "restomods" are sure bringing big bucks especially if all the exterior trim is still there. It seems some of the age group I'm in (72) want some safety and creature comforts.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
slumlord444
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)Supercharged (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
What I have been seeing for many years that a well done hot rod brings more that a well done restroation. Good survivor cars that haven't been messed with seem to bring more than  anything.
Lou
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Every "well done" hotrod I've ever seen at auction had 2 to 4 times the selling price invested in it than it sold for.  Big bucks is only big bucks if you sell the car for as much or more than you have in it. I've broke even on 2 of the cars I've restored, and made a profit on all the others. Gas Monkey sold a 39 Lincoln Zephyr conv restorod at the Connecticut B-J auction for $92,000, a friend of mine sold his restored 39 Zephyr
conv for $150,000 2 hours later. Hotrods and customs are a matter of taste, that in it's self limits the market.
LordMrFord
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Im not gonna sell my cars ever to anyone, so market value of my cars dont matter.

Hyvinkää, FI

Reading This Topic

Site Meter