Profile Picture

forum logon and answering topics

Posted By montego_gto 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Once the old cookies have been deleted, I’ll suggest always using the front door to the site to insure that the correct server is being accessed.  If using a short cut to access the forums directly without going to the home site first, the latest updates to the site may not be accessible.  Here’s the link to the front door to the site.

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

paul2748
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
When you go to the site, does your name show up in the upper right hand corner?  If not, your not logged in and nothing you mentioned will work.

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

62bigwindow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Months Ago
Said it's on all his devices so I doubt it's a virus. Have you tried logging off and deleting your history and then logging back in?

Durham Missouri
Lou
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Sounds like you have a virus in your computer, I had similar problems with another sight. sent my computer out to have it professionally cleaned ($75.00) solved problem.   
montego_gto
Problem Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)Normally aspirated (38 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
hi all,
does anyone else have issues with logging on and having various fields populate?
it seems like I can only log on and post a new topic. I cannot reply to previous topics. doesn't matter if it is on the ipod, iphone, or desktop computer.
I cant see my pm's or the fields under my screen name.
what can I do?
nick in WI

'60 F100 with '62 4V 292 y-block

Reading This Topic

Site Meter