Profile Picture

New here from Carlisle, PA

Posted By DSmoke 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks all, having a grand time with the wagon!  Headed out for our first picnic today.

56 Country Sedan
Carlisle, PA
55twins
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Welcome , from Huntingdon County and I work in Carlisle.  Nice car too!
pintoplumber
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Welcome from Lancaster county.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
LordMrFord
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Sweet ride.👍

Hyvinkää, FI
Oldmics
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Welcome to the automotive world.!!!

And from Carlisle too ! Thats the heart and soul area for serious car guys.

Between Spring and Fall Carlisle along with Ford Carlise you should be able to find everything to get your ride to where you want it.

Great to have you aboard.

Oldmics

Rowen
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Oh man, I LOVE those wagons !!! Good job!! Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress.
Rowen

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
NoShortcuts
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Welcome!   Smile

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
DSmoke
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)Normally aspirated (27 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi all, I'm new here and new to the classic car hobby.  I've been buying, restoring, building, and riding bikes for years, but due to a car accident 2 years ago (my wife and I rear ended by a young woman not paying attention) we decided to move from bikes to a 50's car.  My wife hasn't ridden since the accident and I just sold my garage built custom Harley bagger to fund the purchase of a car.  I've loved 50's cars (and most things 50's) since birth, but never had the space for one.  We also have a 12 year old daughter who I could never put on the back of the bike again, and she likes old cars and going to the shows (at least for a little).  So, for the past 2 years we have been talking about an old car.  Our wish list, me - mid 50's (love customs and built 2 bikes inspired by that), wife - "picnic mobile", daughter - 3 rows (her dream car is a mini van).  So when this 56 Country Sedan hit Craigslist, we new we had to have it.  I gave my bike away to get it, but we got the car and can't be happier.  It runs good enough for now, has some body rust, and leaks some oil, but all will be fixed in due time.  I will keep it at that for now and will post specific questions soon as I work through the car.  

Oh, I should mention that in the 70's a 312 was installed with a Novi AC unit.  I have the AC but is not currently in the car.  I'm kind of a forum junkie for my interests and have been lurking here for a few weeks, looks like a great resource and I look to learn from y'all, and hope to contribute as I gain some knowledge on the subject.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/0c1f7281-7cb3-43ea-988f-7a1c.jpg

56 Country Sedan
Carlisle, PA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter