Profile Picture

What's the current price for an unconverted 4-71 huffer?

Posted By Shaggy 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What's the current price for an unconverted 4-71 huffer?

Author
Question Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)Supercharged (316 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I know i shouldnt look at e-bay, but i do see what appears to be a really clean, ungouged one on ebay for $300, i know that's high but it looks clean and the old one in the hand thing rings true.

Sorta off-topic, but my dad was dumb enough to leave his new 291 desoto hemi at my house so ive decided since multi carb intakes are scarce i'm going to weld up a 4-71 intake and convert a diesel unit over before he gets around to picking it up. He already said he didnt want to run a blower in his '30 roadster project, but i'm sure if it is all done and running well he wont complain.

As for pulleys snout and all that stuff, i have a lathe and a mill, it seems like a nice weekend project. Not sure if i want to v-belt drive it or chain yet, but definately keeping it a 50's style setup. 

Threaded View

Reading This Topic

Site Meter