Profile Picture

New guy intro

Posted By willowbilly3 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)Supercharged (76 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I just stumbled across this forum and thought it looked like a good place to check out. I have a 59 F250 4x4 I am bringing back to life after a 20 some year slumber on a Montana ranch. Also have a 1940 tonner panel project going but I'm not sure on what will power it yet. Also I have a open wheel roadster pickup I built a few years ago. It's titled as a 29, has a dual carb 260 and T5. Have a 54 Chrysler Imp I haven't started on yet but will soon. I'm kind of a picker/trader and semi retired. Lifelong love affair with old cars, especially but not exclusively Fords. I go through maybe half a dozen a year. I find cars that have been sitting, get them running, driving, stopping and most often sell them. I think the 59 is a keeper though. Thanks, JB
62bigwindow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Months Ago
Welcome aboard.

Durham Missouri
NoShortcuts
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Welcome to the site Willowbilly3.

In addition to the active Forum there is also an archive of past threads.  To access the Search function for the archive, do this:

1) locate the band near the top of this web page... [it reads from left to right, Home / Explore / Latest / Popular / and so on]
2) click on the word 'Explore'... a menu of 7 items will drop down under the word Explore... the last word showing may be 'Tags'
3) go to what appears to be the empty white column on the far right side of the drop-down menu
4) in that seemingly empty white column on the right hand side of the drop-down menu, use your keyboard to attempt to scroll down as if there was a location indicator in that white column
5) as you move the 'invisible' indicator down in the blank white column, the menu on the left will scroll down further to expose the word 'Search' below the word 'Tag'
6) click on the word 'Search' and the Search Forums menu will be displayed.

You're not the 1st person to have difficulty with locating the Forum Search Function.  This is one (1) of the idiosyncrasy that was incorporated by the software developer so that only serious readers can locate the treasure trove of information in the archives of this web site.  There are other quirks, so don't hesitate to write when something seems frustrating.

Hope this helps.   Smile            

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York

Reading This Topic

Site Meter