Profile Picture

E & F Code Reunion at Ford Carlise 2017

Posted By Oldmics 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)Supercharged (260 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Sounds like a great event.  Rich said that he is getting a lot of interest from people that will bring cars.  I am planning to take my father D/F Phase 1 car that is currently being restored.  Hoping to see a lot of these cars and owners.
Oldmics
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I know that a few of the folks here are aware of this upcoming event.
I am just posting an official notification that I recieved today.
As you can see its open to all Ford fanatics who have a passion for the less common produced E & F engine codes

I"m in - Hope to see you all there.

Oldmics

First, let me thank everyone for their interest and enthusiasm. The E & F code 60th reunion will certainly be the largest gathering of these vehicles in history. All 1957 
F-Code, E-Code and D/F Code cars and Thunderbirds are invited to attend. Also welcome are all clones, 260 HP Power Pack 1956 Fords and T-Birds, M-260 Mercurys, 368 CI, 335 HP vehicles and other interesting cars featuring Y-Blocks with VR-57 superchargers. Please spread the word to any owners you know about this event, we need every vehicle we can find.

In June, I met with Ken Appel, Ford Nationals Events Manager, and he was astounded to learn that there are close to 60 vehicles already scheduled to attend. 
 Ken has reserved space in building T and large tents for overflow display. NO CARS WILL BE OUT IN THE OPEN. Among the things that owners of display vehicles will receive are: 4 free admissions to the event, Special Invitational Display goody bags, free tow vehicle and trailer parking, a custom made Carlisle All Ford Nationals display sign describing their car or cars and a free pizza party meet and greet on Thursday. 

As some of you may already know, several special guests who raced or are still currently racing F-Code Fords are scheduled to attend. Some are bringing their original race cars. Dean McCann, the creator of the F-Code set up for Ford, will also be there.  All will be available to sign autographs, tell tales and swap lies.  Fletch, MC of the Australian television show "Classic Restos” will also be on hand to cover this event. More information will be available as next June approaches.

Carlisle has opened registration for this event. This URL will lead directly to the registration page.   Please register as soon as possible so that the Ford Nationals how many vehicles to expect. Once you register send me an email at stoweskiing@aol.com so I will also know who to expect.  Even if you register, you are under no obligation to attend. 
The URL for registration is:

The E & F Code reunion is partnering with the International Thunderbird Club to obtain a special nightly rate on lodging at the Country Inn and Suites which is just a few miles from the Carlisle Fairgrounds. The ITC has been staying there for the past few years and were very happy with the accommodations, (me too). Among the many things the management provides are a free meet and greet buffet on Thursday night, free breakfast,a hose, towels and buckets for washing cars and a free shuttle to the fairgrounds and to town. There is plenty of room for parking cars, trucks and trailers on site. Last year’s rate was $150.00 per night, and not much of a change, if any is expected. Reservations must be made by phone to receive this special rate. (1 (717) 241-4900). You must also ask for the special International Thunderbird Club rate.  Club President, Gerard “Bart” Bartasavich anticipates that reservations will begin to be taken within in the next few weeks.  If anyone is interested in staying at The Country inn and Suites, please email me ASAP at stoweskiing@aol.com so the ITC can provide to the hotel the approximate number of rooms to be put aside for us. Again, there is no obligation involved. The hotel allows cancelation up to 24 hours before your stay. 
the URL for the hotel is:

Im looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing you awesome vehicles.

If you have any questions or run into any issues, please email me at stoweskiing@aol.com or call my cell: 732-616-6288.

Best Regards:

Rich Stuck

Reading This Topic

Site Meter