Profile Picture

Shoot out wins

Posted By hjh 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)Supercharged (348 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Congratulation to Vic & Ted for their Sat. and Sunday Y-block wins   Harry
MoonShadow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Great! Sorry I couldn't make it again this year but I'm already planning for the next one.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Jim
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
So Vic won the Saturday shootout? I think that he is running a Ted Eaton built engine! Congrats to both Vic and Ted!

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
charliemccraney
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
And Harry for his Bracket 3 win

Lawrenceville, GA
Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Congrats too all!!!  

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

Y block Billy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hats off to all! Wish I could have made it but haven't had time to even take my car out other than to the post office once, of coarse its not fun to drive on the street at the moment with the 4.56 full spool but would have been great for the races! Just so busy doing everybody elses stuff, no time for my own. Thats got to change!

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

Ted
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
This years’ Y-Block Shootout location (Lucas Oil Raceway) is roughly 200+ miles closer than National Trails Dragway for me but it’s still a two day trip.  I managed to make the trip with no tire issues and no other major problems so it was a good trip.  Congrats to all that made the trek there as this was definitely a change of pace from what was seen at the last couple of Y-Block Shootouts.

As always it’s good to see all the Y cars gathered together.  While there were a number of oil downs during this event, none were contributed by the Y’s.  It was Vic Correnti and Bob Bell in the Y final for Saturday with Vic taking that win.  For Sunday it was Harry Hutten and myself in the Y final with Harry taking a -.003 redlight thus giving me the win.  Harry went on to win the Bracket 3 race which was a hard fought battle.

For everone that did not make this, you definitely missed a good time even though it was ‘Texas’ hot there.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/9d537ccb-67fe-4017-96eb-e8de.jpg 
FYI.  This was the temperature on its way back down.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter