Profile Picture

Aftermarket Oil Pans.

Posted By charliemccraney 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
This is for the more hardcore Y guys.  I'm talking with Moroso about having an oil pan made for my truck.  A bit of a hold up for that is that the pan rails will be laser cut and they need to make a minimum of 5 in order for it to be worth their while.

The pans will be completely new, custom fabricated, so pretty expensive, about $600ea - the price may vary depending on your requirements.  Since the rail is their main concern, the type of pan does not matter much.  They will have all of the dimensions to make one that fits a 1961 F100.  They'll have all of the dimensions necessary for a pan that fits the Y-Block in general.  If you want one for a car or T-bird or other application, then you will have to provide all of the necessary dimensions to ensure clearance with cross members, steering, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I will provide the contact details for the person I am talking with at Moroso so you can work out the specifics for your pan.

Lawrenceville, GA

Reading This Topic

Site Meter