Profile Picture

Back from Columbus Swap and....

Posted By Larry Short 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
a lot of Ford Guys (not Y-Blockers) would stop by to talk about how much HP the Y-Blocks made at the Engine Masters Challenge. Looks like the magazine coverage really got people talking. Also got to talk to a lot of great Y-Blockers and put names to faces.  Larry Short 
Oldmics
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
How was the selection of availiable Y Block goodies that were at the swap meet?

Oldmics
Larry Short
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Not much Y-Block stuff there. I had the largest section and sold 2 cams, 2 sets rocker and shafts , G heads, B manifold and a few other parts. A lot of people looking at my Y Block Grant flamethrower distributor,that was converted to electronic. Of course the parts that I left at home is what people wanted. Larry Short 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter