Profile Picture

Posted By czuch 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Not new to Y blocks. Just the site.
I have a 57 Country Sedan. 312, A/C, automatic, trailer hitch. I rebuilt it in the early 90's then got a divorce, raised a daughter as a single Dad and held on to the car.
It has 56K miles and will be rebuilt again this year.
The current project is a 61 Galaxie. Rompin Stompin 223 with a Ford-o-matic. Totally a base model. Clean, little rust, Arizona car.
I also have a 67 F-250 with a Cleveland. There is a 60 over 292 on a stand, a 239 on the floor and a built Cleveland on a stand all in the garage.
The back shelf is loaded with Y-Block discards and,"nobody wants that stuff", too.
Theres a 61 Alumalite single axle trailer that will look real cool behind the Country Sedan.
Various VW's, that nobody wants to hear about, a couple of 3 door Suburbans that also are not going to be mentioned again. (But they can haul Y-block stuff.)
MoonShadow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Welcome to the best Y-Block site on the internet. Where do you live? It helps to put city and state in your tagline do people have an idea where you are. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire

Reading This Topic

Site Meter