Profile Picture

Bracket location for fender skirts

Posted By yblock57 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Yes, that's the bracket kit I have. Rowen I have another car I looked at but its very dark where the car is sitting and hard to get to. No rush on the pics. Thanks!
MVP56
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)Supercharged (159 reputation)

I wud assume Ford had a template for this on the assembly line?
MVP56
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Problem is holding the skirts in place while holding the brackets in place to mark location to drill holes!! When the skirts are installed there is no way to see where the brackets need to be. The skirt should fit tight against the body once installed. I wudnt have a problem with trial and error but this car is fresh out of the paint shop. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter