Profile Picture

Engine Masters magazine

Posted By Larry Short 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
Here’s the cover of the spring edition of the Engine Masters magazine.  I found my copy at Barnes and Noble.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/067d4914-6056-4404-be62-3069.jpg

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Y block Billy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
This is the Hot Rod version which I got a couple copies of, I also got a copy of Hot Rod deluxe which has a Picture of Tim mcMasters FED along with a Pic of Royces Mercury and not sure but think its Larry Shorts 56 gasser!
So if I am not mistaken there is another Engine masters magazine with coverage that I am missing???  will have to do some searching!

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

charliemccraney
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
Correct, there is an Engine Master's Magazine, Spring issue and a Hot Rod Magazine, April issue, both with the Kaase Y Block on the cover.  Different pictures of the engine, though.
Engine Masters is quarterly so it should be on shelves for a while.

Lawrenceville, GA
Ted
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
Here’s the cover shot of the Hot Rod Magazine with the 2015 EMC coverage.  The write-ups are different in the two magazines.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/575b1e20-566b-400e-9001-8b6d.jpg 

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

DryLakesRacer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
It's fun to read all about the different engines and having no dog in the hunt to me it could be better reading and seeing if all the engines conformed to the same or at least similar rules. Examples. Single carb, no electronic or mechanical fuel injections, ignition must be powered at the stock location(no crank triggers), no electric water pumps, cylinder head port arrangement must remain stock for engine as manufactured (intake and exhaust).
Hey it's just what I see.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
CK
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)Supercharged (354 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I've read the rules posted online, which I read as the actual engines that competed last year can't be re-entered again this year, but not Y blocks in general. I wonder if anyone will be brave enough to enter the Y into the small block class?
I'll try to post the link.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter