Profile Picture

Crown Victoria Trim Questions???

Posted By RocketsGarage 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
We're trying to assembly parts of a '55 Crown Vic that came in boxes. First question: On the B-pillar what is the gap on the back side between the felt suppose to be? Ours seems a bit wide and I'm worried about the quarter window sealing correctly. Second: The trim piece that extends back from the B-pillar on the outside that flows down the top of the quarter panel, how dose that attach? Is the a part that screws onto the top of the quarter and then the trim crews onto it? Am I missing something? Thanks...

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/02443932-04bd-4a96-9e66-7bb8.jpg

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4698c70d-b4c2-4850-8445-f46b.jpghttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/19c830c5-af25-401c-9a67-0f29.jpg
PF Arcand
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hopefully someone here can help you.. however, since you are doing an extensive reasembly, you might want to contac or join the Crown Victoria Assoc. out of Ohio,  for people that specialize in that area.. 

Paul
carl
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
E mail me at cl56vic@yahoo.com and I will give you contact info on some guys that have the parts you need.There is a angled bracket that screws to the body below the quarter window that holds the stainless in your photo,use to have some but I am out  Carl
speedpro56
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Give me a call at 828-298-2197. I do have some crown parts from collections of years past including the angle strips for the quarter windows.

I am in Asheville, N.C.

-Gary Burnette-

RocketsGarage
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)

Any pictures of what these angle strips look like? Maybe I have 'em and just don't know what I'm looking for. Thanks
crownvic55
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)Supercharged (107 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/ec81d64f-bcc1-493a-9928-1ce6.jpgMaybe these pics will help.  Not the best for what you want but closest I have.  Ben http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/9375de2f-15cb-4c7e-91c2-6dd0.jpg

Ben HessTulsa,OK
RocketsGarage
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I might just make 'em if I can't find them in the pile. Is there anything odd that I know know about before trying to make?
RocketsGarage
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Found them stashed away in a box with other stuff. Never would have without knowing what I was looking for. Thanks again everyone. Now anyone know anything about that B-pillar gap?

Reading This Topic

Site Meter