Profile Picture

Transport from California to the east coast

Posted By MoonShadow 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
I am going to be transporting a car to the Grand National Roadster Show the end of January. Currently it appears I will be coming back empty. I'm looking for a car that needs to go east, even into the mid west or mid south. If not a car what have you? Frames, engines parts etc. They will be hauled in a fairly new 24' V-Nose trailer. I have been transporting cars for and with the Rolling Bones Hot Rod Shop across country for the last couple of years. I am a safe driver! Please get in touch I need to pay for the return trip. Chuck in NHhttp://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/05262d6b-6dbe-45ca-b802-cfe5.jpg

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Transport from California to the east coast By MoonShadow ( 9 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic

Site Meter