Profile Picture

Fresh 1957 306 C.I. Y-Block For Sale

Posted By ptlogan77 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Time Poster

First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)First Time Poster (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
   The pictured 1957 Y- block is sadly for sale to cover unforeseen business expenses.
No expense has been spared, (ask my wife) no shortcuts taken in this one of a kind build of a classic piece of American hot-rodding history.
   We went as far as purchasing a distributor machine in order to build the perfectly curved distributor, along with custom springs, and also purchased a Sioux valve grinding machine, to do the head work.
   The Engine has been fired, run for 20 minutes to ensure proper cam break-in, oil drained (clean, no issues), filter changed, damper springs re-installed, valves adjusted, and re-filled with oil and zddp, and run for an additional 20 minutes or so to fine tune.

Motor runs fantastic! Idles at 800 or so, 80 lbs oil pressure, And as lumpy as bad oatmeal.
Not one leak, and every bit the motor I intended it to be.

I have attached the 3 page build sheet to cover the majority of the necessary information, please e-mail me at ptlogan77@hotmail.com for any additional needed information.

The asking price is $6000.00 and includes generator, starter, bell housing, clutch, rebuilt 1957 3 speed transmission, and the Red's headers.
I will post a video ASAP, have to get someone to hold the camera tomorrow.
Thank you for looking, hurry...You will NOT be disappointed.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d596f19e-3a04-4ae7-85bf-7dbf.jpg
Attachments
Engine_Build_Sheet.pdf (1.2K views, 1.00 MB)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter