Profile Picture

Choke cap/thermostat

Posted By jrappl 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)Supercharged (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm looking for a choke cap/thermostat for a 1959 292 2B. It's in an Edsel Ranger with what I believe is a Ford F-2 carb.
The spring in the old cap is rusty but still moves with heat but the plastic cap fell apart in my hands.

The original spring has the round loop on the end to capture the choke lever.

I can't find a listing for it and I can't find it on the normal old Ford websites.
I was wondering if the Standard Motor CV106 will fit and work.

John
PF Arcand
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
John; You might be better to post under "Classifieds"  

Paul
JohnR
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)Normally aspirated (36 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I was just looking for a part number or know part that works.

carl
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Can you send me a picture of your carb from the choke side.cl56vic@yahoo.com,might have what you need  Carl

Reading This Topic

Site Meter