Profile Picture

Southern Outlaw Gassers

Posted By Glen Henderson 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
We had a great weekend at Atmore this weekend, Robin and David Church showed up with the T Bird and me and Debbie had the Falcon there. Would have been nice to have a few more Y Blocks there, We ran five rounds ea, (match race style). David beat a couple of scrubs and I beat one, a 57 with blown 327. Lots of pictures on facebook, just look for Southern Outlaw Gassers.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
charliemccraney
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
Is this the 1/8th mile race you've been going to?  Since the Shootout will not be as close, I can plan to go more easily.  Let me know as soon as you can about next years and I'll make an event on the Facebook page.

Lawrenceville, GA
Glen Henderson
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Yes Charlie, Atmore Dragway, about 120 miles south of Montgomery. Our next event will be in early spring 2016. Maybe we can talk Ted, Gary and a few more of the southern guys into coming over. I'll do a better job of getting the word out for the next one.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL

Reading This Topic

Site Meter