Profile Picture

Sad news for Canadian Y-Blockers

Posted By Canadian Hot Rodder 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
It is with a heavy heart that I say a good friend and newly converted Y-Blocker has suddenly left us. Rob Burbine (owner or Port Perry Engine & Machine) passed away suddenly this Saturday. Ironically, I saw him on Friday to bring him a copy of Y-Block magazine, which featured my motor, built by Rob on the cover. I want to thank Bruce Young with providing me with the extra copies, as it made Rob very happy to see his work on the cover. Rest in Peace my friend!

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d06cfa47-9fe4-4b54-a145-f0c4.jpg 

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

62bigwindow
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Months Ago
Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to everyone.

Durham Missouri
Rowen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I too am a newbie to th Y Block and it is sad indeed to hear of a fellow y blockers passing. I add my condolences and wish his family healing in their time of loss. May the Lord touch and bless them. Rowen

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Thank you for the kind words! i will pass them on to Rob's family! 

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

Y block Billy
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

All my condolences Rob, Sad to hear!

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

Reading This Topic

Site Meter