Profile Picture

59 Fairlane bumpers

Posted By Dave Doll 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Dose anybody know of a place that will straighten and rechrome  bumpers or have a straight set of 59 fairlane front and rear bumpers. Also looking for a couple of front fenders that are straight that would take little work.Thanks y guys are the greatest.
PWH42
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)Supercharged (981 reputation)

It may be too far away from you to be practical,but there is plating shop in Cuba,MO that does excellent work.They have straightened and rechromed a couple of bumpers for me and I am completely satisfied with their work.The name of  the place is Hi-Line Plating.I don't have their phone number handy right now,but I'll hunt it up tomorrow.Cuba,MO is on I-44 about 150miles southwest of St.Louis.

Paul,

Boonville,MO

Dave Doll
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)Supercharged (162 reputation)

Thanks Ill look into it

Reading This Topic

Site Meter