Profile Picture

Karol Miller Visit

Posted By DryLakesRacer 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)Supercharged (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Yesterday I had a visit from a famous friend; Karol's grandson Ethan and my grandson Nickolas were graduating from Huntington Beach High School and he gave me a call when he arrived at his daughters. I live about 3 miles from them and Karol wanted to see my 56 Victoria. I had sent him photos of the car right after I bought it and photos of the dual quad installation. We had a great visit in the morning with some of my Bonneville racing buddies which enjoys seeing when he is here. He is one of Americas true gentlemen and of course Y-Block guru.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/1802b14e-85ee-4752-b8b5-4c32.jpg

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
pegleg
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You have good taste in Friends!

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

Park Olson
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)Supercharged (140 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Very nice,,,Karol Miller is the reason I bought a '63 V8 Falcon as my first new car.
That was a few years after the HOT ROD story of his Y block tinkerin'.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter