F-code belt tensioner spring, minumum order accomplished

Posted By DualQuad312 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

F-code belt tensioner spring, minumum order accomplished

Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

To all who have requested the belt tensioner spring for the Passenger car set-up. We currently have a minimum of 13 and possibly as much as 15 so were good with the quota needed. I, will wait till Sunday evening for any one who may have missed the Ad that was posted to get there order in. Early next week I, will go to my friend and let him know what we have for a quantity. After communicating with the Spring company my friend should be able to give us a cost per spring. Something we all should consider is compensating this Gentleman's time and driving to the facility..... I, plan on giving each person a call who put a request in when I, have more info. about cost and when money is needed...

Best Regards,
Jeff Abate

pegleg
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'll consider a couple more, dependent on the price.

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

DualQuad312
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Ok Frank,
   It's nice to return the favor :-) I, have some of the F-code parts you made on my Ranchero... Main bracket, Idler bracket, idler spring... And the Crankshaft pulley..... Contact me please at my e-mail address wjabate@yahoo.com. so I, can make an accurate "log" of what you want.... 
                                                                 Thank you for all the parts you've made over the years
Best Regards,
Jeff Abate
pegleg
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)Supercharged (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Jeff, peglegrice@frontier.com. A couple springs any how, maybe more.

Frank/Rebop

Bristol, In ( by Elkhart) 

JPotter57
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)Supercharged (176 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I have one, but dependent on price may buy another for a spare.  Go ahead and put me down for one...these are too hard to find to quibble over a few dollars...

James Potter
`57 Fords International

`57 Custom Tudor

`57 Fords International National Director

Pass Christian, MS (near Gulfport/Biloxi)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter