Profile Picture

F-Code Passenger car Belt tensioner spring

Posted By DualQuad312 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)Supercharged (189 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
This message is for anyone interested in the belt tensioner spring for the Factory Paxton superchargers that were used with the '57 Fords.... I, can't recall where on this Forum but I, saw one or two people interested in the Where and How to get one? I, have a good friend who is willing to go through the trouble to get them made.... We Need 10 people interested in getting a "run" made.... More would be fine..... but at least 10.... So don't hold back now is the Chance that may not come around again.... I'm not interested in  making money on this guys.... This is my hobby I, Have an f-code set-up myself and I, know I'd like to have at least one spare spring :-)  When we get the 10 orders required will be able to get a price.... you can e-mail me at wjabate@yahoo.com leave your full name and phone # and the quantity you want.... And I'll keep a log of those interested. Further details will follow as needed...

Best Regards.... Jeff abate          P.S. the sooner we get a head count the sooner we can get things underway

suede57ford
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I would take 2.
I've got a friend who needs 1.
Thanks for the effort.

Pat Fleischman

suede57ford
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)Supercharged (474 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I got confirmation for another 3 springs.
I need 2, buddy needs 4, Total of 6.
Thanks

Pat Fleischman

Reading This Topic

Site Meter