Profile Picture

Y Block Brotherhood

Posted By LON 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Praise Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
As most of you know Tom Drummond has just returned to home after a vacation to NZ & Australia .A lot of stuff was organized by phone calls ,emails & Facebook. Most of these people I have not met personally ,but everyone was more than willing to help. Special thanks to Lynne ,Allen & Karen Boughen ,Darryl, Brad ,"Cusso  Bill ",Jason & Roxanne Taranto & the gang from Melbourne ,& Tom's friend Alan  from NZ ,  . Tom will tell his story in due time .I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone to say it was an honour & a privilege to show him how the other half live . Y Blocks FOREVER.

Lon

yblocksdownunder

Ted
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday

Lon.  Much thanks from us over here in the States for the hospitality you show those of us that go to Australia for a visit.  I can’t wait to talk to Tom and get his recounts of his experiences on your side of the world.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

Y block Billy
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)Supercharged (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I must say Lynn, Lons and Brads hospitality is world class! I owe them and some stories when I have more time, if I can talk my wife into it maybe some airmiles to get back to Columbus. Not sure if he will spend much time up this neck of the woods, I think he experienced one day of Mainiacness and that may have been enough for him! LOL! But the Loring Land speed racing would be an event he wouldn't forget, just have to get a Y together for it!

55 Vicky & customline

58 Rack Dump, 55 F350 yard truck, 57 F100

59 & 61 P 400's, 58 F100 custom cab, 69 F100, 79 F150, 82 F600 ramp truck, 90 mustang conv 7 up, 94 Mustang, Should I continue?

Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

I know I pick on "Old" Lonnie a lot, but have to admit Lon and his FAR better half Lynne are one class act !!!  Hopefully I can get myself down under some day to give Lon a hard time in person! Either that or get him up here in the winter time to experience our -31 deg C (-24 deg F). Wink  Take care Buddy!!! 

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

LON
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)Supercharged (604 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Rob, I don't remember inviting you ??? And that is enough of the "OLD " Lonnie ??? Let me know when your coming . I'll be out of town that week ??? Just kidding my Northern Brother ,we would all ways have a cold beer & a warm bed for you & your family .
Lon & Lynne

yblocksdownunder

Canadian Hot Rodder
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Ok Mr. Lon  ( you know you're getting old when people treat you with unaccustomed respect!!! Wink  Wink  I would LOVE to come down and see ya Buddy! (Hmmmm maybe if I sell the wife???  LOL) Maybe someday, or maybe I will get ya up north??? 

I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning!

57 Victoria
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (16 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I had the privilege of meeting Tom at Muscle Car Madness when he was in NZ with Alan, unfortunately didn't get to spend a lot of time with him, but enjoyed it immensely. Was over joyed to be given stickers and badges, totally unexpected.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter