Profile Picture

Newbe Rebuild question

Posted By 56 Bird 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I have been lurkin for awhile now and I need to get my 312 in my wife's 56 T-Bird rebuilt. (stock) With all of the posts I have read it seams it is not for your average machine shop to do. Is that correct? Or am I reading to much into it? Does anybody have a recommendation for a shop in the Northern California Bay Area? I am willing to travel. I have contacted one local shop who said " well, the last one we did was a while ago and I think it was about $3000.00" does that price seam close? The body is off the frame at the paint shop and would like to get the motor back in the frame in the next few months.
Thanks for your help.
Rob

Reading This Topic

Site Meter