Profile Picture

Another new member

Posted By kthomas62 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hello all,

I am a newbie here even though I've visited the site many times. I am always wanting to learn all I can about the old Fords and Y-blocks and really appreciate good advice! Here's a pic of my 56 Vicky.

Kevin http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/0314f3ab-4489-400a-ab10-6ab1.jpg

1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 292 Fordomatic

Webb City, Missouri
MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Nice looking Vicky. Welcome to the site. A suggestion, put your general location in the tag line (you can set it up in your account area). Gives us a better idea where you are when we get talking parts etc. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
slick56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Welcome Kevin, as you probably know by now,
everything you will ever need to know about Y-blocks
is either on this site, or in the brains of the guru's on here.
Are you from Oz or the UK, your Vicky appears rhd?

South Australia

kthomas62
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)Normally aspirated (40 reputation)

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone! Thank you Chuck, for the suggestion on my location. I am still getting familiar with all the things on the site so hopefully I've got it in there now. Sure appreciate that!!

Kevin

Webb City, Missouri
kthomas62
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

slick56 (12/23/2014)
Welcome Kevin, as you probably know by now,
everything you will ever need to know about Y-blocks
is either on this site, or in the brains of the guru's on here.
Are you from Oz or the UK, your Vicky appears rhd?

Hello slick56

I am from Webb City, Missouri! I will add this to my "tagline" once I figure out how!!

Kevin

Webb City, Missouri
MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Click on the gear at the right top of the page. It will open a drop down box with edit profile listed. Click on that and you will open a new screen with items you can adjust. Under signature type any information that you want to be standard on your posts and save it. This area is also one where you can post pictures and adjust your personnel settings. 

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire

Reading This Topic

Site Meter