Profile Picture

Seat frame colour for 1957 TBird

Posted By ian57tbird 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
Thanks Paul.
I did see the original colour but wasn't sure if it changed with the interior colour as my interior was not originally white. I have something close, just a bit lighter but i think that will work OK with the white.
paul2748
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)Supercharged (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Seat Tracks were cadmium plated.  The seat frame was a gray/brown color. Per the TBird Details and Specifications  Manual.   I painted mine a medium brown.

54 Victoria 312;  48 Ford Conv 302, 56 Bird 312
Forever Ford
Midland Park, NJ

ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago

Hope you guys can help. I was wondering what the colour of the seat frame is originally if the interior colour is white on a1957 TBird?
Most doesn't really matter except a piece sticks out on either side where the back stops are and they are seen.
Thanks,
Ian.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter