Profile Picture

Wanted: ECZ 9425 B

Posted By '59Edsel 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Found!

http://oi43.tinypic.com/vyxn49.jpg
Campsite
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
59 Edsel; Sent you an E-Mail, I have the manifold you are looking for. I am here in California ( Red  Bluff)
Fairlanebob@charter.net
Cell 530-526-3413

Bob
'59Edsel
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)Supercharged (422 reputation)

Hey Bob, I didn't get your email. Can you try again? Thanks

robert@murphycontact.com

Campsite
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)Supercharged (91 reputation)

59edsel;  Robert, The question of the day  Over the mix-up, are you in some way connected with Ron  Venus. 
His E-mail address is rev48@yahoo.com

Because I have never connected Ron (in  Kansas) But my e-mails that I send to you over this website are been answered by Ron. You are Robert in Los  Angeles, and that, is who I thought I was talking to. And that is why I did get back to you. Ron said he wanted the manifold and could I send A.S.A.P. and he would send the check, which he did not send check. I did not send Manifold. Because after a day or so I thought some thing was out of place. I still have the manifold, Because I have a number of them.
Robert  Harvey

Bob
'59Edsel
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

To clear things up for everyone. I am Robert in Los Angeles. I have no idea who Ron Venus is. He obviously saw your email posted and took advantage of the situation. 

Babyboomerboy
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
'59Edsel (11/9/2014)
To clear things up for everyone. I am Robert in Los Angeles. I have no idea who Ron Venus is. He obviously saw your email posted and took advantage of the situation. 

He didn't take advantage of the situation, he called Bob on the phone and talked to him about the manifold then he found a manifold close to where he lived and emailed Bob to tell him he wasn't going to buy it. The reason I know this is because its me.
Babyboomerboy
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)Supercharged (86 reputation)

Last month I posted a want ad that read, "Want to buy ECZ9425 B intake manifold" My post read:
Looking for a good ECZ 9425 B manifold. Thank you
It is a little distrubing to have your reputation questioned by someone who doesn't have a clue about what they are talking about. This is the email I received from Bob:
On Sunday, November 2, 2014 9:21 PM, Bob Harvey <fairlanebob@charter.net> wrote:
Good Evening; Robert  Harvey here I saw your ad on the Y-Block for an intake Manifold ECZ9425-B I have one. It came off a 1962 international one ton, The Engine was an option for international.It has the thermosat housing also. I am in Red  Bluff California Phone is 530-526-3413E-mail is fairlanebob@charter.net
I called Bob and he said he would check on the cost of shipping the manifold to me here in Kansas. On the second call he told me the cost of shipping was $39 dollars and he would take $100 total for the manifold. I said I would take it and waited for his email with his address so I could send him the check. In the mean time I found a manifold here locally and bought it. I sent Bob a email stating I wasn't go to buy his. 
Then I see this post from 59 Edsel:
To clear things up for everyone. I am Robert in Los Angeles. I have no idea who Ron Venus is. He obviously saw your email posted and took advantage of the situation.  
I don't appreciate people making statements about me like this. I don't know who 59 Edsel but it is clear he he just jumps to conclusions and is suspicious of people he doesn't even know. I would not normally post such things as this but to be called out by someone like 59 Edsel makes me mad. Thank you 
Campsite
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Good Afternoon;   This is to babyboomerboy;  Ron In your statement you are partially right, And you have left out some of the conversation.  Where you came in was in the middle of a conversation between Robert  (59edsel) and myself.
 Then after you finally ID,ed yourself from  (Kansas)   I asked you if you wanted a Manifold, And you said yes, What would the cost of shipping be, I checked with U.P.S.  And they quoted $39.84 from my zip  to your zip Code. And then I called you, And told you the cost.  $39.84 shipping plus $60.00 for the manifold, TOTAL of $100.00
And you said you still wanted the manifold and could you ship it,And you would send the check,,  SOOOOO I waited one week and your check did not arrive. I then called you and YOUR COMMENT was ( Oh I forget to tell you I had purchased one locally.) Enough said here.
Now For the E-mails that you Received from me, and I do not know how you get them, Because when I E-mailed Robert the Second E-mail with the photo of the manifold, GUESS what ,You answered back to me  (BOB) it did not come thru.
For the next time if it is  not your conversation stay out of it.  Enough said on the subject.

Bob
Babyboomerboy
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Bob, you are confusing two posts on this site. Here is the email you sent me with the pictures of the manifold:

Here are the photo,s of the manifold. Yes it needs to be cleaned. It came from an International  One tonThe block was a 312, an option for international, you can look in the hollander book.I also have the heads, which are ECZ-G, The block was bored out to .080  so I left it there.I will check with UPS today about shipping costs.This way you can see what the manifold is. Bob

Now your saying:

Now For the E-mails that you Received from me, and I do not know how you get them, Because when I E-mailed Robert the Second E-mail with the photo of the manifold, GUESS what ,You answered back to me  (BOB) it did not come thru.
For the next time if it is  not your conversation stay out of it.  Enough said on the subject.

I will be glad to stay out of other people's conversations but you emailed me not Robert. I can't get Robert's email.YOU EMAILED ME THE PICTURES SO I RESPONDED

'59Edsel
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Babyboomerboy, I apologize for making that statement. I did not know it was a forum member. After Bob emailed me and said that a check had supposedly been sent and never received, I assumed it was some non registered member who was trying to cheat Bob. I've seen that scenario play out before, so thats why I assumed it was someone "taking advantage of the situation." Again, I apologize, and see that it was a completely different set of problems and miscommunications. 

Reading This Topic

Site Meter