Profile Picture

57 ranchero gas door

Posted By oldmantex 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

Can someone post a picture of a 57 Ranchero or Ranch Wagon fuel door with it open please?  I'm redoing a 57 Ranchero  and I need to see how fuel filler tube is attached to the body.  Currently it is attached with a wire tie and I bet that isn't factory LOL.

2721955meteor
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)Supercharged (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Months Ago
cant send picturesyet but i have a 57 ranchero and ther is a clip spot welded to the neck and a capscrew goes threw the aria just insid the door hole. I rtemoved the fuel tank and installed a 57 merc tank with filler left rear in the corner of the box. that was a big job..if you want a picture of the hole that the capscrew goes send me a email and i can do that.cliff ct1940@shaw.ca just have not mastered pctures on this site
oldmantex
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Normally aspirated

Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)Normally aspirated (42 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks.  email sent

Reading This Topic

Site Meter